Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5/2/2008

Finally the inevitable happened...my hair...my long hair iz no more...now itz not even a shadow of itz glorious past...well hopefully it will grow back by the end of the sem...but i need to go LI aledi...speaking of LI...itz a source of headache for me...i dun think i wana call up companies n ask to apply for internship...but if really no choice i guess i hav to...nowadays watch tv again~~ so long nvr reach tv...hahahhaa...sum dramas nvr cease to amaze me...Nodame iz so adorable...if a girl like tat falls in love with me...juz thinking bout it makes my heart feel warm...hm...but sumhow it seems to b against my principles...so far i think i onli hav interest in girls tat r capable n independent...but the drama iz far from over...judging from wat i saw, i would say she will catch up to the man of her dreams...tat would b cool to watch...sadly i will b back in UKM de...anyhow tatz all for now loh...nothing much happening nowadays...waiting for CNY...went out wif my neighbourhood frens once onli....n tatz from 8pm till 6am the next day...i think oso no chance to yumcha wif secondary school frenz nia...bb nia...n HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIAN CHOON!!...hm...the post a bit late...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIAN CHOON!!!

No comments: