Friday, May 2, 2008

Manga~ (2/5/2008)

My Journey so far~


I came to this university all injured inside...wasnt easy surviving in university...n i cant really speak in mandarin as well...frens...no...ppl tat i know r veli few...even though i got mix around but i myself was unsure if the smiles n the laughs r real or not...m i lying even to myself in order to keep going on??...battles were fought frequently...internal battles mostly...my mind was in a state of chaos...



However, i came to meet a girl tat i like....yeah...i think she was sparkling at tat time as well...


Well those days were fun...flirting wif each other...hahaha i think she saw right through me considering i was behaving ackwardly...i still dunno how to really sweet talk a girl i guess...n my tries were funny...even i myself think i must hav looked silly...seriously, i hav no experience wif a girl beforehand...my secondary school onli hav girls during form 6...



Sadly, things got complicated real quickly....a war rages n a lot of ppl were affected...sum hurt..while sum changed entirely...



Sum time passed since the war...even though majority of the fighting iz over...i know mine hasnt...but it was wif a different purpose...wif a different target...the aftermath was great...however i think i came to an important conclusion...which i chose to stick wif...



Hopefully i can stick to the conclusion as long as possible...a lot of ppl asked me after they know bout my fight...'why go so far'...'why so stupid?'...'wat do u think u can possibly achieve wif tis?'...'it might not work'...hahaha itz actually quite simple...'i want to see her smiling face'...isnt tat a good enough reason?

Hahaha my story end joh loh...tis picture iz juz one of my idols...his way of thinking, his character n his ideals...r all respectable...even though he iz not real...the way the author depicts him...itz way better than most ppl around here already...hopefully i can be strong like him...n continue fighting on~...anyway if any1 likes tis post plz tell...i will try to include stuff like tis in the future~~...time to sleep aledi...hahaha tis post took me almost an hour to settle =_=

No comments: