Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A bit late

March has been rather uneventful for me. Or perhaps some of them slipped my mind. The usual bullshit is everywhere and you can find flowers hidden away occasionally. At the very least I passed a certification exam for Sitecore. Unless you are a very knowledgeable programmer, you won't know what the hell is that. Prior to this, I never heard of it either. One of the minor perks of the job but it comes with a twist. Well, other than that, the market value seems to be so-so at best. But you never know about things like this. Maybe it will come in handy very soon.

Now without further ado, I present to you my current body


I guess after more than a year of work and some obvious progress in the early stages, I have come to the dreaded plateau. I suspect nothing much will change in the next 2 months. At least nothing major in an obvious way. I am progressing somewhat in my strength but the muscles are already there now, just a matter of growing them. If I manage to eat 150g of protein a day, assuming I burn half of it, I only stack on 75g of protein on a 70-71kg body. 10 days would mean 750g. But that is only true if I manage 150g and I only burn half of it. Problem is, I have been taking breast meat almost every weekday for the past month and my weight barely increased. Maybe I should start packing carbohydrates as well. However, with this monthly report thing, I cannot really slack much.

Today is 1st April, where pranks are played everywhere. People do not usually prank me. I guess it is due to my serious nature and explosive temper. Add in a quirky personality and you have a recipe for disaster. I do remember a particularly painful prank. It was a long time ago when I still smile everyday. Okay, that was rather gloomy. Anyway, I used to play a game in cybercafes with friends where we more or less decimate our challengers. Okay, that was rather exaggerated. One of them decides to pretend to be another person online who thinks I am a great player and I thought things are great. Until the truth landed and I was humiliated. To keep things short, it was painful but he was a friend.

I cannot really blame it on him. How can you blame a tiger for eating meat? It is in their nature. It defines them. Should I blame myself then? But it is not my fault. Perhaps I was gullible. Maybe I just wanted more friends. That is another tidbit about myself and perhaps provide some insight as to why I am the bitter person that I am now. I have 'friends' like this. I never wanted to be bitter. Who enjoys being angry and spiteful? I never wish my life onto others. Maybe only the good parts. The bad parts could drive people insane. I am halfway there.

No comments: