Sunday, April 28, 2013

Another month has passed~~



So many months later and you would be expecting something much more different right? Yeah, me too. Well I am pushing myself quite hard already and have been increasing my intake of food. But, I do not want to end up fat. I guess purely relying on natural food for nutrient and bodybuilding needs is not possible. I hope there is an increment soon. I will spend some money for at least vitamins I suppose. Either that or those protein formula fortified with a long list of stuff I never knew existed. Nothing new on the bench press horizon though. Looking through some of those motivational videos in Youtube, maybe I am just not pushing myself that hard. I guess there is a very significant difference when you are under a trainer. After all, they are in it as a career not a hobby like me.

I am juggling this with work and gaming too. I hope I will not be forced to sacrifice gaming or personal time completely. I am already skipping out on weekday gaming most of the time already. Currently my brain is kind of empty so do not expect me to write much. Must be good news to some of you. Work has been interesting so far. But the show is far from over. With so many changes everywhere, it can only get much more exciting. It is a pity I cannot elaborate more since I might get in trouble. However, I bet some of you already have an inkling of an idea what I am referring to.

Nothing else to report seriously. I did have an article published in Techcentral though. Most likely that will be my first and last one since the editor is already swamped with work. He has no time to edit the work of a newbie like me. It was a small dream of mine, and I am just happy it happened. Here is the link if you guys are curious. Most of my original text is still there, and do enjoy the videos : http://techcentral.my/news/story.aspx?file=/2013/4/1/it_news/20130401171844&sec=IT_News

It will be removed soon I guess. Oh well, at least another thing off my bucket list. Achievement unlocked!

In the month of May, there are many exciting things happening out of office. Two of my friends are having their wedding reception within the span of 1 week. No, they do not know each other else it would be fun. Reunions galore. Yes, I would like to be super ripped and be admired but it is just not going to happen. I am just looking forward to seeing old faces, enemies and friends alike. We can't hurt each other now. Especially those I removed from my Facebook. It might get awkward but that is not so bad. I think this is as far as I go. Until next month~

No comments: