Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just a casual update

Against all expectations, my blog still receives views from Facebook instead of blog hijackers from Russia or some other remote places. I wish to thank those that actually took the time to check out my blog and I hope it has been entertaining so far. I also wish to apologize to people that expect me to come up with a post this few days. Perhaps it was quite far back but I have already decided against blogging everyday simply due to the fact that it is hard to come up with good and meaningful content daily. And I am sure you people have realized, I seldom post pictures so I need to come up with more things to say for a post. Anyway I have been meeting up with people and chatting with friends recently and I have been able to gather some materials so to speak. This time, events have been mainly positive and I hope the readers will be satisfied with this post. Do feel free to comment here or drop me a message in Facebook or even call me up for a drink or something.

I guess I should get all the bad stuff out of the way first. Following the theme, I think the reason why I get pissed off at people nowadays is because they behave differently from what I would expect. I have friends that told me I will be a bad father since I cannot bear imperfection. I beg to differ. I do not blame them for not knowing me well enough, but a child is supposed to be clueless about ways of the world. I do not get angry at kids easily. Only kids get threatened by how I look naturally. For people older than me or same age with me, I simply cannot tolerate. I guess that is just how I am. It is kinda bad for my social life, but thanks to me being so critical of the people around me, I can't help but be critical with myself. I try to maintain the principal that I need to be better before I start judging people for their mistakes or deficiencies. Even though judging by itself is bad, but I just chalk it as my nature. Besides, everyone is doing it like nobody's business.

On the health front, and again in contrary to my expectations, I think my body could not take the new workout schedule I am currently following. Currently, I am running 2 fast laps consecutively twice during interval training instead of alternating each lap with slow jogging. Furthermore, the entire track is an incline. After the run, I take a short walk and rest before continuing with 2 sets of abdominal and arm exercises. My legs and my arms tend to feel tired most of the time now. Generally we should increase the number of repetitions or increase the difficulty for the exercises to see continuous progress but I am simply too tired. I will stop when I find myself not being able to maintain proper form for an exercise. I wonder if I am not recovering well, my body is in the midst of adapting or I am not getting enough nutrients to aid recovery. I have stopped seeing visible results on my body for a while already. I am also aware that the exercises I do is only around the intermediate level. How long until I can do difficult exercises? Should I cut down on the runs and focus more on strength? Should I find a park with more exercise facilities? Seriously, I do everything simply on the floor.

Lastly, I did not expect to actually laugh so much this few days. To simply enjoy life and live it the best way I can with whatever I have I guess and also whoever I have by my side. I can never obtain everything. It is still good to have hopes and dreams but we should also keep things realistic. However, it is only human to be jealous or to be bitter. Light and shadow will always exist together. And time will still flow. I dare say nobody is truly satisfied with the present. The young wants to grow up, youths want to greet the future, while the old live their golden years. Anyway, talking is always easier than actually doing it. Before long you will see me agonizing over the things I do not have, the things I am missing out or the things I have lost. I will drive myself crazy criticizing friends who smokes, spends money like water or on things I do not agree on, or simply lacking common sense in their daily decisions. Those are the things I do, and that is who I am. Call me sensitive, emotionless or rude. Either I live with it, or I change it for the better hopefully. Seeing how things still remain the same after all this while, I would say subconsciously, I chose to live with it.

No comments: