Friday, January 4, 2008

4/1/2008

Itz aledi 3am nia...hahaha back to normal i guess...go to class, sleep, eat, dota n yumcha...i guess tat sums up my usual routine...but after coming back 2 days i onli saw 3-4 ladies from my batch onli nia...where iz everybody =_=...even guys i havent seen everyone yet...well v r not in a rush...hehe...tomolo no class luckily...but got meeting for the computer society...i guess i hav to finish up my stuff tomolo...if possible lah~~...blog posts getting shorter nia...everytime blog oso veli late n veli sleepy...or mayb nothing big happened yet...well itz juz tat i dun really hav a lot of things to do...n i juz tot i wana tell sumone bout my day...everyone here iz bz wif their own life...i dun think anyone can afford to listen to my stories or opinions...hm...i guess tatz another valid reason to blog...i didnt feel the urge to blog while back home though....nothing much happening? most of the time i m at home or otherwise at 24 hour area playing dota n yumcha...mayb itz bcoz i cant really relate to the ones reading tis blog...dun worry i m not crazy enuf to write in different blogs at the same time...i onli hav tis one currently...friendster blog i aledi say goodby3 nia...wua...suddenly can type so many words...surprised myself...hehe...juz scrolled through my pictures folder...hmhmhm...bsides a lot of lenglui n anime pictures oso got pictures of me involved in sum outing or event wif the ppl of KBH...back then wen i had short hair...i think i m a lot slimmer than i m now...got motor getting lazy joh...hehe...but couldnt bring myself to go jogging though...okloh wana brush teeth watch half an hour anime then sleep liao loh...tatz all~~

No comments: