Monday, April 7, 2008

7/4/2008

Urgh...i survived the camp...came back in one piece physically but a few pieces mentally n spiritually hahaha...minor scratches n muscle aches...oh yeah got a few bruises as well...however during the midnight walk around the jungle i think sumthing spooked me...but i didnt let it get into my mind...juz passed by my side...i tot it was juz my eyes or my mind playing tricks...however after tat, wen back at camp a few ppl claim to hav seen it oso...sum didnt take it as well as the others n broke down...hm...well i m back here in UKM d so juz think of it as a new n weird experience loh...i think tis iz the first time i blogged in the noon? hahaha was too tired yesterday...during the camp got to see the true colours of sum girls...wen even boys feel kinda nervous n threatened, the girls brave it through as well...hahaha...indeed i m impressed...so strong...i was thinking they wud whine n complain but most didnt...even though sum did, they oso went through wif it...hm i need to recuperate n resume my work d....haihz...anyhow i think i will elaborate on my MSN message lah...during the beginning n middle of the sem...i didnt really brush wif her a lot...ceased communication due to the events of last sem...which i m lazy to elaborate again...but towards d end quite a few events grouped us together...n i m not the kind to lie about feelings...yeah itz like form 6...everytime i see her i think i fall in love all over again...tat kind of feeling...i dun really think of her much of the time but wen see onli i can feel my heart swell...hahaha...but i know i shud stop...afterall i played a part in sending her towards who i believe iz her rightful partner...therefore tatz where my MSN message comes in...i m weak coz i m occasionally tempted..muahaha...i m selfish coz sumtimes i hope things will turn in my favor...which iz bad =_=....n i m stupid for even thinking of all tis stuff...therefore in the end even though if things do turn my direction i wud not go for it...self-punishment for even thinking sumthing might change...wen it does change most probably i will blame myself....but i think it wont...hahaha i managed to witness a few scenes tat onli true lovers will do i guess...n no it does not involve kissing...i can onli wish u both happily ever after....hehe

No comments: