Monday, July 1, 2013

Monthly update!

I will make this a short one mostly because I am feeling very lazy. Seems like my energy has been sapped by all the happenings around me lately. To start things out, I received monetary bonus at the end of May and thus am able to invest in several items. It might seem luxurious to you, but most of the old ones are already at the breaking point. The only completely new stuff I bought are multivitamin supplements and whey protein powder. They cost quite a lot too.



Note to everyone that may attempt stepping on my pair of new shoes. I will destroy you. They are very comfortable to run in and it helps with my new 3km treadmill per day requirement. The multivitamins are kind of a risky investment because I could have ended up incompatible with it. However, my body seems to be okay with it, even though the color of my pee is now almost neon yellow whenever I consume it. The whey protein tastes surprisingly good. I would drink more if I could but I do not want to overload my body especially with the multivitamin supplement now. I do not take either of them on Sunday but occasionally I will get a drink on Saturday especially when I still feel the pain from a Friday workout.



Well as you can see from the pictures, my back and shoulder is still gaining which is good. But my front view is the same as usual. I have more lines on my forearms now but that does not mean shit. I am actually okay with the size of my arms now, hoping only to make it more defined and chunky. Currently I am trying to slim down by skipping rice for lunch. It will take quite some time to actually have a visible effect because I believe the leftover fat are the toughest ones. I can do most abdominal exercises without difficulty except for the truly challenging like the dragon flag or full body ab wheel. 


Yes I am camwhoring using my new phone. Anyway my abdominals are much more visible at an angle. As you can see, with all the flesh around, my abdominals are true muscles. Not the skinny 6-pack kind. In July, I will tweak my diet a bit further as well as some of my exercise routines. I will try to slow down instead. Or maybe I will increase the weight resistance. I am doing v-ups while holding a 10kg disc with my hands. Perhaps my form is not accurate so it feels easier than it should be. It is quite sad that the office gym do not have a proper chin up bar for me to do hanging leg raises. I have never attempted it. We do have the dips bar but it feels like you are working your arms and shoulders more than your abs when you try doing it. 

I guess this is it from me. I will answer another of the 7 questions of life soon. Last note, I am heading back Ipoh this weekend to chill down a bit. I think I am obviously suffering from burn out. Both from work and life in KL. It is hard stuff you know?





No comments: