Monday, October 29, 2012

October 2012 update!!

Here is my latest picture. I do not know if you could consider this mission accomplished but I am pretty close.


In the picture, I am pumped up and also straining my muscles. I think male models do that when they pose so I am not cheating. However, it is still a pretty vague outline. I guess the upcoming 2 months is for me to experiment and polish my body before the deadline. This may very well be the best birthday present I have given myself so far. Not partying all night, not gaming all night, but something that has a very profound effect on my current self as well as my future self. The only gift that could beat that is perhaps another concert trip. Nailing a girl is something very subjective so that does not qualify. I have also included a picture of my back. In contrast to my front, it is not as muscular because I have only really paid attention to it recently.



Here you can see a very obvious back line and some developed shoulder muscles. I still have some work to do for my lower back muscles. I do not wish to make them bulge much but I would like a bit more definition. I am not aiming for Bruce Lee level of definition either. It is my body after all. I will pursue whatever that I think looks good. I guess you can see my triceps are only slightly above average with the bulge. It is something I am currently working on as well. Regarding my back and shoulder exercise, I suggest pull ups (front & back grip) and narrow push ups. I do pull ups at the playground but both my palms are bruised frequently due to the rectangular bar instead of the usual round bar. For push ups, I am still unable to do parallel elbow style even with my current build. I guess I still lack strength. Parallel elbow means you keep you elbow close to your side during the push up instead of the usual wide angle version. It is very hard.

Body updates aside, there isn't much to talk about. Nothing much happened between the team building trip and now. Well, at least nothing important enough. If it was really important, I would have created a blog post about it. My medical check-up results are out and some of it are rather peculiar but mostly I have a healthy body. I need to switch up my diet a bit and see how things will go. There was another patient at the clinic with suspected cancer though. I guess it will come as a severe shock. If possible I want to do much more regular check-ups but I cannot afford it. Might seem foolish as well since I am still young. I do not smoke, I do not take drugs and I exercise. Should be enough.

Yesterday I went to a reunion dinner of sorts with my friends from university. It was fun seeing them after so long. In case you have forgotten, I deleted a lot of them previously. Makes such meetings much more interesting I think. Some of them I simply chatted along even though we might have arguments in the past and stopped talking altogether. Time heals as they say. Everyone still looks the same even after so long. Some may have gained or lost some weight, some changed partners but for the most part, everyone is still alright. I do not know when will we have something similar again but I will always welcome it. Hopefully next time it does not rain and I do not have to risk my life again. Or maybe by next time I would have bought a car. Which is very nice if it came true. Well, life goes on. Wonder what will November bring?

No comments: