Sunday, November 14, 2010

1 week + later

Here i am blogging again...1 week + later...sorry for not blogging so long...i m too exhausted wif my work and my life right now...but seriously i hav a lot of things i wana spill out today...it iz juz kinda overwhelming...but i guess it iz in a good way...so let me continue from my last post ok?? dun worry...all of them will juz b summary of what happened hahaha...so my last post was for friday, first day of pc expo midvalley...well the second n third days are not very exceptional though...kinda the same...one of the few highlights would b eating haagen dasz ice cream again, found ppl who r rude and also managed to chat up some girls which iz an accomplishment for me hahaha....ok la not 'some' la...can count wif one hand de =_=...about the rude ppl well...i guess they were born tat way? but still, now i understand how those promoters feel wen we ignore them as they try to give us brochures...at least wave or smile a bit la...however, i do admit some promoters go overboard wif their actions...well there r 2 sides to a coin...those few days were short but sweet...a much needed change from my daily routine...however all good things muz come to an end...and what a depressing ending it was...i was feeling veli down the next day n veli tired as well..hmmm...the highlight for my working week would juz be the appraisal i guess...the other days were kinda routine...nothing new...so the annual appraisal iz over wif me getting a 'Meet Expectations' rating...so i m entitled to some goodies i hope ^^...some ppl even gotten Exceed...though i shud b glad wif my own rating, cant help but b curious n envious of other ppl...well it iz over de...i feel like i won the war wif a hollow victory...it was a given victory, not a hard-fought one...the manager was juz hoping i would give enuf reason to justify the rating...i think he aledi had plans for all of us...so my arguments mostly are void but juz to let me voice out stuff...anyway onwards to the juicy part...tis weekend i attended TeenFest 2k10...wif me fren again no less hahaha...he got a booth there again...however there iz a significant difference wif all my previous experience...there were 5 show girls...well if the term 'show girl' iz an insult to you beauties then might as well say there were 5 pretty girls stationed at our booth which iz a segment of the big Razer booth...seriously epic wei...ok la perhaps not to u guys out there but for sum1 like me, it was eye-popping indeed...but well...wen i reach tis part of the story i juz suddenly feel like stopping...dun really feel like talking bout it...i really feel useless though...i mean i know i wan it, my fren knew i wan it n yet i juz stepped back...unable to come out from my comfort zone...i suck wei...i m onli good at stuff tat does not matter...thank god for the short moments i could enjoy talking to those pretty girls though...and cant miss out thanking my fren and his company (FOBS - look for it in facebook!! ALL THE PICS ARE THERE!!!!) for chances like tis...as for why i decided to show a name? well juz think of it as a way for me to rebel against everything tat drag me down...i duno if i will regret tis but hell...i dun really care anymore haha...and yet the lyrics are stuck in mind...'so don't apologize, i m losing what i don't deserve'...i know i deserve none of u yet...i cannot blame anyone but myself...but seriously...thanx for juz talking to me...thank you all!!! and good nite. oh yeah, here iz a pic....sori guys...n the girls..pray they dun find tis so quickly hahaha...wait....on second thought screw u guyz...go look at it at FOBS page kekeke...


No comments: