Friday, November 19, 2010

End of project~

Today marks the end of the project i m currently working on~~ Tis week iz rather hectic but i m juz thankful tat the stuff is settled..now juz nid to wait for reply from the client...sure got changes...anyway even though i would like to say i can now relax at work, but the truth iz the work never stops...sumhow sumwhere there iz going to b sumthing for me to do...truly iz a job for workaholics...i juz go wif the flow i guess...2day juz had another round of COD Black Ops!! The game iz really addictive...wonder how much more my finances can stand the strain ><...but the year iz going to end!!...hopefully i will get my bonus tis time hahaha...ok la...back to the main story...onwards to the last day of TeenFest 2k10...actually by now i m kinda blur aledi...almost been a week...some parts r still fresh in my mind...well morning started uneventfully wif all of us getting ready for the last day..oh yeah the night b4, during dinner at Carl's Jr i made a declaration tat i will take a picture wif the girls!! so i set off hoping i could actually pull it off =_=...went for bfast at KimGary...hahaha i like the american breakfast there...cheap n tasty...better than mcD at least...after tat we headed over to our booth to start setting up everything...but mornings r usually slow..2day iz no different...therefore i went to check out Sony booth...and behold~ the Super Street Fighter 4 iz available to play!! The day before it was packed full of ppl lining up to play...i actually saw a person bringing dedicated joystick to play...yeah those big arcade simulator joysticks...either he iz really passionate or well he juz hav the money to afford stuff like tat hahaha...so i headed over to call my fren to play...at first i can still fight...but later i m hanging on the losing end...haiz...well i nvr really had much experience playing the game...so i cant really use any super moves or anything...juz simple punch/kick combos...either i m suffering from lack of sleep or itz juz me being bitter bout having a disadvantage....my fren celebrating his victories does not really help either...so i stopped playing b4 i did anything i will regret for the rest of my life...then i walked off to cool down...saw a colleague...chatted a bit n returned to my usual groove...oh yeah did i mentioned there iz a booth selling toy helicopters? they really can fly...hahaha...my fren bought one...anyway the rest of the day iz pretty routine...one of the showgirl's boyfren came around to hang out...decent guy...but we were planning to destroy him the night earlier after finding out he iz the boyfren...finally closing time approaches...as i was playing, one of the show girls approached n watch from behind..my highlight of the weekend has come~~...actually she was juz interested in the Starcraft 2 dedicated gear we are showcasing..and i was playing tat time...managed to strike a short conversation n found out she play Starcraft....my eyes lit up...i think...but then i caught a glimpse of the handphone she iz using to take the pictures...got bf liao...power level suddenly crashed...oh yeah...forgot to mention...i think it was the day earlier...or was it the last day itself, another girl played CounterStrike Online and me and my fren double-teamed to make fun of her...tat was oso a highlight...and she iz the one attached to the guy who frequent our booth...confusing? no worries...itz not important...haahhaa...now back to SC girl...while closing time most of us came around n joke n talked...n sumhow my fren asked SC girl to take a pic wif me...i was embarassed to say the least...i aledi given up on my wish to take pics wif the girls there...since it will onli b more painful...but i shouldnt reject it either..so my brain froze and struck a dumb looking pose...took the pic and i thanked her...felt like an idiot and probably it was true =_=...this is one of those moments wen i hate myself...i bet u would slap me too...thank god the ppl there could refrain...hahaha...well tat was it i guess...after tat we took a group picture...and then packed up everything n had sushi for dinner~~ they dropped me at home...i tried not to focus on reality at tat time...seriously man...tis will nvr happen again...even though i come again for TeenFest 2k11, the ppl will b different the circumstances will be different...TeenFest 2k10 onli happens in 2010...tatz it everyone...show iz over...and thus i end my blog post...hope u all enjoyed my recollection of the 3 days...not too boring...not too interesting either eh?? but tis iz MY blog...so i will write watever i wan to write...well as long as it doesnt hurt me or the ppl i know...tat iz veli important...nid to remind myself from time to time too...u guys wan pictures? go check out FOBS page in faceebook plz...thank you ^^ nitez~

No comments: