Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Savage Dog Cerberus

Hahah i m writing tis post while listening to tis song...besides, the title sounds totally wicked...as some of u may know, today i nid to attend the weekly night meeting wif the ppl on the other side of the world..so as i depart around 10 sumthing, can say the streets of kl iz more empty than usual...i always enjoy blazing through the roads...especially the blowing wind...gives me a feeling cant find anywhere else...as i m riding, my thoughts float elsewhere...i could think of many different topics...frens, work, entertainment etc...but guess i will stick wif a topic onli...yesterday i blogged bout reconnecting wif an old fren n he saying it might b the time to stop gaming...he oso asked me if my family let me drive motor in kl...so it got me thinking...izzit really tat dangerous? perhaps i hav been lucky throughout tis 1 and a half years here...but perhaps my parents would prefer me to drive a car too if possible...duno bout tat haha...but i wouldnt trade in my motor...i can skip traffic, i dun nid to pay parking n my motor iz aledi fully paid..no monthly installments...n oso the petrol costs r quite low...my income iz not tat high either...so those r my most important reasons as to why i still driving my motor...hell once i even overtake a ferrari at the highway bcoz the car iz stuck in traffic lol...i think investing in an expensive car in malaysia iz kinda dumb...even as a display of status, it iz not worth it...well there r many different kinds of ppl in this world...n it iz through tis variety that improves our life one way or the other...if we meet bad ppl, take it as experience n try to move on...if we meet good ppl, we get another good fren we can rely on...but if u meet onli bad ppl then it might b hard for u...tatz why i say try to move on...it iz not so simple sumtimes...i cant say that meeting onli good ppl iz bad...perhaps a carefree life?? hahaha...but i do hope my life iz of different shades n colours...it iz onli 1 way le...once the journey iz over, the colour of yur life will show how u live....onli 1 colour seems kinda boring doesn't it? hehehe....

No comments: