Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chores....

Haha dun ask me bout the title of the post...i juz simply put watever tat is in my head currently...now i got a ton of clothes waiting for me to hang and wash...i oso nid to cut my nails...itz 11 + now...i oso wan to watch anime n brush my teeth...however against my better judgement, i decided to chat in msn n blog...earlier i went to cc again for Black Ops...it is estimated i will finally prestige 2molo...almost level 49 de...level 50 is the cap..but sometimes the lag iz kinda bad...the performance today was one of the worst i would say...not much highlights...lost a lot of matches...i did add the last video in the theatre...one of those capture the flag games wif a superb revolver section and the final section involving me wif a minigun....yeap seriously a minigun...it was epic..surprisingly it iz kinda accurate...having 500 bullets in the chamber helps a lot against waves of enemies...2molo iz finally thursday...inching closer n closer to the end of the week...and wif tat november will draw to a close...next would be december....and then it will be the end of 2010...wat a roller-coaster year..i hav gained a lot from this year of living n working at KL...enuf to stop me from regretting how tis year was spent...actually there is never a wasted year...it depends on how u view things...perhaps tis iz juz a way for me to protect myself...by switching the view...hahaha...not sure la...i still feel sumthing iz missing from my life...some ppl afraid they will miss it so they stand at the same place looking patiently n carefully...i prefer to walk as i search...itz not so boring...hahaha...if i walk around at least i feel i m making progress though i m juz walking in circles...dammit i m starting to talk crap...hahaha...ok la...b4 i make myself more confused i better stop...nitez everyone...

No comments: