Monday, November 22, 2010

Ahhh...sleep..

I think most of us still in our youth do not like to sleep..but sleep iz such a luxury that some of us indulge in it wenever they hav the time...i for one, especially now...do not want to sleep...but we r built to require sleep..so i cant go against nature...well i could but it would end terribly for me hahaha...today iz Sunday..such a rollercoaster day...perhaps it iz due to me suffering from lack of sleep tat my emotions sway wif such abandon...at one point i was thinking if i died, would anyone actually hav anything to say in my funeral? do i really hav good frens tat understand me? tat could do me justice wen describing me etc etc?? plz dun ask wat brought upon such thoughts...but yeah basically i was wondering do ppl understand me...or perhaps i m making myself hard to b understood by others?? not so sure...i always try to understand n accomodate others though...but does not always work out anyway =_=...then at one point...well not exactly a high but then i managed to score a win in FFA COD Black Ops...it iz an achievement bcoz i m competing wif around 15 others as king of the map..i m oso suffering from lag...stroke of luck i guess...other than tat i m quite bored wif how the day turned out really...too much Black Ops? dun think so..but perhaps i realize how much it iz draining me tat i start to doubt things...well it iz fun to charge ahead wif reckless abandon but sumtimes nid to slow down n take a look around and wat my charging iz doing to the things around me as well...hmm see how it goes la...i think tatz all from me now...no nid to b concerned la..i wont think bout suicide or stuff...but death happens everyday u know? it juz pass through my mind...nothing more~ rest assured i will try my best to stay alive until i can run away no more hahaha...wish me luck then....nitez everyone

No comments: