Friday, November 5, 2010

PC Expo Midvalley 2010 Prequel

Today marks the day i depart to help my fren in PC Expo exhibition...now i m sitting on my bed in a budget hotel call Sun Inn opposite of Sunway Pyramid...well he has experience staying here so i wont question his choice...but tis iz the first time i staying in one...i guess tis iz wat my colleagues r talking about during their travels to HK or Taiwan...well it still iz better than my room though haha...my fren came to fetch me around 9.30...decided to hang out at tropicana mall for a while since he nid to check out some gaming stuff...after it iz settled, we decided to head over to Sunway Pyramid...i myself havent go there for many years so of course i agreed...well it wasnt tat grand but wasnt shabby either...went there n saw ppl practicing ice skating...quite nice haha..wanted to catch midnight movie but it starts around 12am...we still nid to wake up early 2molo to setup everything....so we decided to head elsewhere instead...to the bowling alley!! haha long time since i played bowling...scored above 100 in both games so itz all good lol...i really should play more...there were pretty girls all around Sunway...much better than the usual i see round my place...but then the reason iz kinda obvious...itz Sunway ma...lol ppl go there to hang out...of course dress up more nicely lol...i think later we will still hav supper and then finally my first PC Expo experience will begin!! Hahaha...today was considered ok de...hopefully it only gets better...however i still nid to handle my year end appraisal...haiz...n after the briefing by my manager today....things seem kinda bleak =_=...tis time my persuasive skills will really be put to the test...nitez everyone

No comments: