Monday, November 15, 2010

More updates...

Yesterday i was blogging half-awake....couldnt include all the minor details haha...today i think can consider i m blogging 3/4 awake la...hahaha...hopefully by tomolo i will recover more...anyway before i turn back time, a short status report...i still feel washed out today...the usual routine lo...wake up aledi feel sien...thinking wat to do for work la, nid to face work issues la, wonder wat kind of shit will pop up la...all negative thoughts...furthermore their images are still fresh in my mind...it does not help tat i hav an active mind...dun misunderstand, i m not the kind to imagine x-rated crap towards ppl tat i respect and admire...tat would be disgusting and an insult to those ppl..halfway through the day, my fren actually sms me...i tot it muz b sumthing urgent or sum news but it was juz a greeting =_=...hahaha nvr actually expected it...but it was a good change of pace...however late afternoon was tedious as usual...cant stay awake for long periods of time...eventually i persevered to go back home around 6.45...it was raining though....got soaked...luckily dun feel like faling sick haha...so back to those 2 days of mayhem...actually 3 la but friday night does not count since i onli reach there around 7pm...i was lucky to find a taxi willing to take me there...the taxi driver oso knew an illegal shortcut haha...anyway once i reached the destination, nothing can hide my amazement...i dun think i hav ever seen a place like TeenFest 2k10 before...however, i managed to keep my jaw from dropping down on the floor and made a beeline for my fren's booth...once there, despite my best efforts, my jaw came crashing down n rolled round the floor....as i scrambled to pick it back up and regained my composure, i saw my fren n chatted a bit...the girls were awesome hahaha....since the events stop at around 9, i decided to take a walk round the whole place...the sony playstation booth iz juz behind my fren's booth...got demo sets for Playstation Move as well..it iz a good chance to get a feel of the next gen motion capture tech...saw a guy cosplaying as Captain Jack Sparrow...as i grinned amused i checked out most of the other booths...tis iz one heck of an exhibition...time passes quickly and i made my way back to the booth for a game of Starcraft 2...then i helped them pack up and headed off to find their budget hotel...the place iz kinda nice though the bathroom iz kinda ermm...narrow i guess...once everything iz settled, we went to search for food...contacted what my fren claimed as the 'Human GPS' and sure enough he brought us to the best original 'pan mee' stall known to him...it tastes great!!..it iz along Old Klang Road...sorry i cant provide better directions but i wasnt paying much attention to the surroundings hahaha...after the dinner, they ferried me back home and i pack up in preparation for the next day...therefore tis ends my blog post for today...i will continue 2molo...my vision iz starting to blur...seriously...hahaha...nitez guyz

No comments: