Friday, March 14, 2008

14/3/2008

Juz came back from an attempted solo supper...didnt expect so many ppl there... i cant really bring myself to juz sit there alone nia =_+...feels weird...no lah i didnt go all the way n came back empty-handed...first of all i went to the atm machine...then i went to pump air for my motor...i tot might as well go supper mah...haihz...i dunno wana ask who to teman me supper anymore...everyone seems like they hav a partner or sumting more important to do...i m frequently rejected...sum followed to give face onli...sien...few ppl suggested i go find a gf...i hav heard tis advice for a lot of times aledi loh...u think a gf iz sumthing u pick up from 7-11 meh...u cant buy it wif money nor can u choose the one u like from a rack...there r human feelings involved...those r precious things tat kenot b messed around so freely...haihz...day in day out i grow more n more irritated by my current condition...i kept on complaining bout ppl...let out my true feelings without giving face...my own words resonated in my head...but i might b taking it a bit too far...life iz short...better make things clear...nvr know wat might happen...wat i m doing...can sumone tell me if itz right or wrong?? haihz...oh yeah regarding supper i m eating biscuits d...hahaha...itz sad to know few read bout tis blog...i wana share wif the world bout wat i m feeling now...i wana feel i m being cared even though v didnt see each other...but itz not wise to blog in frenster nia...even ppl who i dun wan them to read iz there...n i dun think i can block access to my frenster blog can i? aiya dun care la...i will keep on blogging here~~

No comments: