Friday, March 14, 2008

14/3/2008

Muahahah now tat i blog so frequently i guess most of u would hav guessed how messed up my life iz...i was staring at my msn n skype list wen i wondered how long since sumone actually msged me first rather than me disturbing them....it was a long long time...suddenly a msg popped up though...hahaha anyway i know bout girls not messaging boys first...i accepted tat a long time d though i dun really agree wif it...but boys oso...damn...my social circle really iz pathetic...n last night as i was trying to sleep i wanted to juz sms sumone n ask 'ei...sleep joh mei?'...sumhow it doesnt feel foreign to me...means i hav done tis b4...but now i couldnt...i miss it...miss it a lot...to feel u hav sumone...frens or girlfrens alike...()!@&)(@&#)(*@)(*&#.... day iz still long..got a lotta stuff to do...hungry tim....haihz....

No comments: