Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boiling point...

The kettle reach boiling point de...at most iz i can onli add water to slow it but i cannot put out the fire...today iz a frustrating day....i dun really know if i hav the liberty to elaborate here...god knows who might read it...fate has a weird sense of humour hahaha...well perhaps i will go towards personal side la...i think i nvr mentioned tis b4, but my housemate decided to upgrade the TM subscription to 1mb...yes it was originally 512...the subscription package include a TM modem....but since the modem was changed, all hell breaks loose...download speed iz unstable and i cant even play on9 games...yes la...all my afterwork activities went down the drain...not onli tat, i may hav caused my frens the match due to me lagging...ahh..enuf complaining...hell i m even complaining to my brother thru MSN...tis iz horrible~~...better go sleep...

No comments: