Sunday, October 24, 2010

November looms

Another weekend has passed by...and as the post title says, november iz coming...the final 2 months of the year...well first of all, there would be my pay for this month...then i will b coming closer to my first bonus of my working life...hahaha...today i think i will skip my daily status updates...most of it onli hav meaning to those who know bout it or are there with me wen the events happen anyway...earlier i checked the blog stats and seems like i receive some regular page views...izzit by the same person? i do not know but i m indeed glad to see some ppl do read bout tis...if there r any contents tat u wish to read, plz do comment and i will try my best to accomodate yur wishes...counting 2day i think it would make around 2 weeks of continuous blogging? well it iz not sumthing special..i m sure everyone has the ability to blog everyday but it depends on whether they wan to do so or not...some r pretty bz wif their stuff n might feel too tired to blog etc...or perhaps some might think that simple blog posts with no special content are not worth posting at all...ermm....kinda like a memory scrapbook of sorts yeah? then perhaps i m the boring type that does not need any decorations or pictures...i do hav the capacity to express myself in a more interesting manner but i do not see the need to do so...tat would make blogging feel like a chore ^^....now i m juz writing freely...wat i wan and how i wan it to be...not bound by anything but my own whims...but perhaps my whims are not aligned with the general public's interests hahaha...who knows? mayb there will be one day where i will bend...i m aledi bending over backwards for my job...mayb it iz juz a matter of time b4 i bend for sumthing else...hahaha...

No comments: