Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is suicide part 2

Finished weekly status meeting at 10.15, reached home, took bath, 10.50...surfed net...logged in garena n started playing at 11.35...now itz 12.30...apparently i m a masochist...err..scratch tat...letz put it tis way...i m a person tat likes to challenge my own personal limits...haha tat sounds much better...my eyes r blurry but at least my head not heavy like yesterday...got lucky yesterday n managed to sleep 7 hours...as for tonight though...doesnt look too good..haha dota nvr left my life...there was modern warfare 2, and then there was Starcraft 2...i even entered a competition for that...managed to reach quarterfinal by playing pure in a cybercafe...not bad compared to those professionals who train everyday at HOME...but in the end i came back to dota...the game was there for better or for worst...nvr fails to entertain me...especially so wen there r frens to play wif...recently started playing wif my colleagues...the daily routine doesnt seem so bad now since we chat wat happened in the previous games..as long as i dun get banned from chatting in the intranet hahaha...ok la...tis iz juz a spam post for those ppl who follow my blog...I WILL POST EVERYDAY.

No comments: