Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This is suicide....

Even though suffering from a severe lack of sleep i still refuse to sleep...the urge to blog once more comes to nag me...and as u can see, i hav been playing wif the layout of the blog...if my head was a bit clearer i would hav explore more...but it would be a better choice to spend the last of my energy on a post...hahaha...my sleep debt steadily increases...anyway i m sure all of u hav noticed, the weather iz VERY hot nowadays...it does not help that my room is one of those spare rooms near the kitchen with an INDOOR window...tat means poor air circulation...the mosquitoes are back in full force...juz yesterday i was part of an involuntary blood donation campaign...and itz the first time i had to use the electric insect repellent device after staying here for more than a year...if u think things wont get worst, haha u thought wrong. My job is a demanding one...requires full concentration and utilizes a lot of thinking power to go through my daily responsibilities...it also strains my eyes terribly...or perhaps itz juz me...i wouldnt know...the way i see it, my colleagues are superhuman...to go through every line, to think of all possible results or methods...and to perform tasks with minimal or if possible, zero errors...i m actually risking my neck here by divulging all this but i nvr said wat i m working as explicitly nor did i mention where i am working...so shud b fine...if u r wondering, yes, the company goes through facebook, youtube and any public opinion outlets to identify anyone trying to smear itz reputation...well i guess tat iz standard practice for companies with tat kind of resource...anyway i think i shud log off now...12:10am...2molo got meeting summore...yes...tis is mental suicide...my brains would b toast but my body still active...hahaha

No comments: