Monday, October 11, 2010

Almost 1 year later...

Here i am once again...almost 1 year later from my last post...guess my days of blogging are really over...or i juz dun wan to get back into the mood anymore...though oftentimes u can find the effects of blogging really helps u get through the darkest patches of yur life...especially wen u cant talk to anyone or wen ppl juz dun understand u...to me a blog really acts like a diary...all my inner thoughts and emotions r poured into it...rather different from most ppl ^^...i m not implying anything here but guess i m kinda old fashioned in this case...i am traditional in a lot of other aspects of life...not necessarily a bad thing...double-edged sword i would say...anyway back to wat tat has been happening in my life so far...i m still working in the same company since my last blog entry ^^...a rather successful endeavour if i may say so myself...here i learnt a lot of things about the corporate life...i m still not tat good at handling it juz yet, but i m VERY different from the guy u knew a year ago...not onli tat, i gained weight...it is saddening but i am now barely a shadow of the super runner with messy hair...i cant even run 3km...well my toe was injured but tat cannot be an excuse!!...and i am straying away from topic again =_=....and since i m still working at the same company, i am still staying at the same house...hahaha...well nothing has really changed in this aspect of my life...social life to b precise...i still occasionally wander off to the cc and stare at ppl playing...hav dinner on my own most of the time...other than tat, stuck in my room facebook/msn or anime marathon...seriously there iz barely any change from my days in ukm...in fact it might hav gotten worst...no i dun plan to elaborate on it as it may be too depressing for everyone...i think tatz the problem wif my blog....first of all itz all dark n gloomy wif few pictures...then my posts may point towards the dark side...well like i said earlier, itz my diary...however tis diary iz not tat personal anymore...as i did a seriously bad mistake...might elaborate more on it wen the time comes...if i still remember...a better question would be if i will post another entry ><...however, blogging iz addicting...i m sure some ppl who hav read my posts since Friendster blog days would know that i was once addicted to it...well i guess most of u here wouldnt know bout it now would u? go read it wen u got the time...i duno if it iz still there or not..i m not ashamed bout the events there anymore....those were events 4-5 years ago...but hey...if u do, u might find some similarities with this blog here...yeah itz set in the same gloomy tone...but at least the background is bright~~ was it? anyhow tatz all for my status update tis time...but there iz no way u can squeeze 10 months of events into one post now iz there...mmmm....mayb i will continue 2molo....

No comments: