Friday, October 19, 2007

19/10/2007

Itz thursday aledi...haihz...projects due monday...juz my 'boss' came by my room n give me sumthing to do as well...itz not really tat bad if things come by one at a time...wrong timing i guess...hm...today kinda boring actually...nothing much to do...still veli quiet...even though i hate being alone but sumhow enjoying the peace...hm...i guess itz true tat most of my problems come from ppl around me...but i cant live alone...talking to a computer iz not tat fun...need to interact wif ppl...i feel tat i changed a lot...i can speak more...but still havent overcome the entire problem lah...for example i dun hav much problem dealing wif public speaking subject...i think back in form 6 i would hav been veli afraid...hehehe...i got 22/45 for my MUET speaking...i was shaking during the exam...i couldnt speak properly...luckily all my other marks r near perfect...juz a few marks short of band 6...but tatz history aledi loh..i think i can speak to girls much better than b4...hehehe considering i spent most of my school days wif boys...even during tuition i dun really mix wif girls...bad experience i guess...but sumtimes i still couldnt talk well...most of the time iz during arguments i guess...i hav made a promise tat i wont raise my voice or swear against a girl provided she starts first...nor could i hurt sumone too deeply wif my words...i know i hav gone too far sumtimes but i will try my best to keep my promise...occasionally i feel veli unhappy wen i m forced to back down...but tatz in the past as well...hm..wat else? an anime i m watching iz going to end soon...a love story spanning 50 episodes involving aliens n saving the world iz veli interesting to me...i like it veli much actually...hope it wont end...but all stories will end nia...even though i myself can nvr do or experience wat the main character goes through in the story but i m satisfied juz knowing the story n watching it all on my laptop...there r a lot of scenes tat make me feel warm inside...heh....getting hungry now de...long time since i hav gone supper...hehehe...

No comments: