Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New blog~

Hehehe...finally moved my blog from frenster de...not like most ppl care anyhow...onli 1 person directly responded to my post nia...i will continue posting my stuff here...hopefully tis blog will last longer than the frenster one...n oso b more cheerful...anywayz today finally went back Ipoh de loh...whole sem oso nvr go back coz no mid sem break....but stay 1 week onli...soon will b back in UKM to settle the rest of my projects as well as prepare for the final exam...back in ipoh sure iz great...but everything seems so foreign now...even though i hav known it for the most part of my life thus far...it was great being wif my family again...it was great being home!!...no need to worry bout food, no need to worry bout washing clothes...can sit back n watch tv...how long since i hav really sit down to watch tv nia...normally juz go library hav a sneak peek...however...as i suspected nia...the neighbourhood frens here...even though they all were smiling n laughing wen i surprised them but...things hav changed de...the undefeatable DOTA team of first garden is officially gone...sumhow it iz veli discouraging to see the captain to pull away from a game...well as expected we lost to a group of teens younger than i m...their teamwork iz veli good...haihz..the good old days r gone...no matter how strong individuals r...they will lose to the teamwork of the opposing team...well i guess i can concentrate more on my projects...2 projects in less than 2 weeks...sounds insane eh? stil got 1 more due mid-november...yes..tatz during our exams...haihz...i m missing the guys n girls in KBH aledi..the feelings of frenship between us was real for a time...but now...i really hope v can b frens...v can hang out together...can talk crap or discuss serious matters together...haihz...itz hopeless i guess...most of u hurt me in more ways than i can count...sum ask me if tis problems were from last sem...i dun really know...but tis sem it iz more terrible i guess...coz most of the students tat stayed for their second year are from first n second floor..at least those active fellas lah...so i need to know them from the beginning..itz not like there iz aledi frenship between us...yala we know each other's name...but tatz it...i can nvr really feel myself joining their group...after all i m the outsider...while those who remained from the third n fourth floor...they go back every weekend if possible...so tatz why my weekends r so terrible...holidays as well...furthermore a lot of them r bound to each other through societies like PBSM...n oso Han Hua...i m not in either one nia...i m in PKK...i m all alone in there...the onli chinese actually...haihz...wen they hav meetings or activities i feel like i m isolated loh...but i guess itz not a feeling...i really m isolated...sumtimes they will catch me sitting at the foyer lazily...actually i crack my head trying to finish all my assignments as fast as possible n then sit at the foyer to relax n hopefully catch one or 2 of my frens passing by after their respective meetings or activities...furthermore my room iz at the corner nia...bside the toilet...yeah itz convenient wen u need to use it but no one ever visits u unless they need yur help...sumtimes i m juz the technician...i always try to make myself useful..offering my assistance in anyway possible...wat i wan in return iz juz ppl to talk wif...i dun hav much talents other than tat...i cant sing, i cant dance...i cant even get to know juniors...i dun think hoping tat their laptops will breakdown iz a good idea...in fact it iz evil...lastly...a lot of ppl pair up tis sem...to me it means losing frens...we r no longer their priority...especially if their partners r in UKM...sure it hurts by i dun wana stop them from getting together...so i try to distance myself...wat about me u ask? following from the frenster blog...yeah i like sumone now...a 'moment' happened...but the ending will b the same...hopefully i can explain the whole thing one day...for now i fear tat it might affect not onli me but the girl as well...juz keep the fact tat i cant b wif her...ah...the feeling of loneliness indeed iz great tis sem...i m surprised i could hold on for so long...i think in my first year nothing of tis magnitude ever happened...i hav experienced a new level of sadness n depression...but still i m going strong...i need to...hopefully one day i will get wat i wan...frenship...n escape from loneliness...ok loh...first post aledi so long...but i think i still got sumthing not yet say lah....

No comments: