Monday, October 22, 2007

22/10/2007

YEAH!!! Kimi Raikonnen F1 champion liao!!! Today iz a bz day for me...either to play or to work...hm...Sunday oso over aledi...soon it will b my finals de loh...nowadays dun really spend time wif anyone...call up my mum three times liao i think since i came back...hahaha tatz veli frequent...but i hate the situation now than earlier wen no one iz around...at least at tat time i know no one iz around rather than being left alone...they all at home...not at KBH...they didnt abandon me...hahahha stupid way of thinking ya?...but tatz all i could do de...now...i know lah most ppl need to study...but i dun believe wen they claim they study whole day...hahaha sure will rest n kacau ppl de...sum even go out to play n relax...oftentimes negative scenarios play out in my head...but at least now i wont get so depressed de...i know it iz pointless n most of the time juz my imagination or misunderstanding...hopefully i can keep it tat way...but one thing iz for sure...dun always assume tat i wont follow or i m bz or sumting...how much do any of u know me? hehe...sure i m always bz or full of things to do but how do u know tat i m not waiting for sumone to save me? to take me out...to give me a reason to relax and play? ppl r weird nia...u might not think of going alone...but wen ppl ask...sure change decision veli fast de...wakakakak...haihz...all tis thoughts...sumtimes ppl say if i dun tell then no one will understand...but if i tell onli u do...where iz the sincerity in tat woh??...itz juz simple things nia...juz ask me...if i reject yur offer then different story...dun assume...plz...i hate it wen i find out got ppl out de then i ask ask then they say they thought i m bz...tatz the worst excuse nia...if u say different group then nvr mind lah...and if u lie to me about the trip..make sure i dont find out..otherwise the one in most pain iz not u..but me....there r sad stories everywhere...wonder if i write a biography of myself will bcome best seller or not oh?? hahaha...nowadays onli 1 person kept me company nia...thanx a lot...truly unexpected...sum ppl tat i hope will keep in touch wif me didnt...well mayb they truly r juz bz or sumthing...no matter...like a fren said...reject everyone...trust no one here...i myself add sumthing = stop thinking sumone will be your fren...so far so good i guess...sumhow i think it iz better tat my roommate not yet back nia...otherwise i will lose a lot of freedom...furthermore wat can 2 bored guys sharing the same room do? hahahaha....cant on9 in room...now sitting at the foyer...raining de...not bad..kinda windy...but raining almost everyday...haihz...kacau onli de...wana go eat oso hard...riding motor mah~~...i got involved in an accident oso due to rain de...my motor oso not yet repair nia...kenot go over 100km/h...weird...juz now take fren on motor kenot even reach 80!!!...argh!!!...hehehe i m speed demon lai de...sure it iz bad...but at least now not yet fix motor mah...even if i wan to, i kenot fly so fast de...furthermore wen i go out wif ppl i normally follow them...so if they dun go so fast i oso wont go fast nia...hm..2 sumthing in the morning aledi..tomolo bz day...not really bz lah..but tomolo pass up 1 assignment nia...feel kinda bad for giving wrong information to a coursemate earlier bout another assignment..i tot both of them pass up tomolo...i was wrong...hopefully wont affect the marks much nia...gtg de loh...more n more ppl will come back...wil anything change??...

No comments: