Sunday, October 28, 2007

28/10/2007

Heh....exam eve aledi loh...as relaxed as ever...tonight will sleep early de...later will review my notes one last time b4 going to sleep...in the meantime i guess i shouldnt be playing any games to relax...mayb watch anime or juz listen to songs while lying on the bed...oh yeah i still havent take my bath nia...tomolo 830 am...will wake up around 730 am...the paper onli lasts 2 hours..tatz pretty short..i feel like i hav covered most of everything but a part of me oso telling me tat i shud read more...i guess i juz dun wana feel any regret after the exam as well as to ensure i get at least an above average result?? i can onli hope...everyone iz doing their best de...i shouldnt lose out to them nia...hopefully i wont...hm..it would b better if sumone would accompany me throughout the whole thing...hehehe...but tis not tat bad i guess...be able to stand on my own as well as think for my own sake...ahh....nvr mind...hehe..tatz all i think..dunno wat else to say aledi...the day iz kinda boring...nothing much happened...catch up on stuff wif a fren...even though staying in same hostel but he iz veli bz...furthermore living in different floors...i guess tatz it...nitez..

No comments: