Monday, July 16, 2012

The decision to change

Well my current thoughts are a bit too much to compile into a sentence for Facebook so I guess a very short post is in order. This is my blog so I do have the right to do whatever I want. Finally I have deleted the people I mentioned in my previous post. I hope they do not mind and I actually gave one last try to at least know why I was isolated in the first place. Maybe they never thought of it that way, maybe I was overthinking things but I know that I didn't even deserve an answer. Perhaps I have always been the weird dude or the unapproachable depressed guy. I never got a second chance to prove myself a better person. Hopefully I won't be making the same mistakes with the rest of my friends or what is left of the pool. Safest approach would be to keep them at a distance but that is not a healthy friendship I guess. Well the first step would be to actually find people to relate with. Or change my display picture in Facebook. I think I will do that soonest possible.

I have also decided to stop my cybercafe adventures. After much procrastination, I will start on those online Korean lessons. I honestly need something to stimulate my brain and to stop draining my financial resources. I guess that is all for personal changes. The later half of the year should be much more interesting with developments on all the different fronts. By next month, I vow to grab a pair of running shoes and start running again. Currently I am doing strength training in my room 3 days of the week and I guess I will sneak in the running every other day. I will stop with leg training and rely purely on the burn from running. Pure strength is actually great if you want to lose weight and build muscles but it does nothing for cardiovascular health or stamina. What use is a properly toned pair of legs when it couldn't carry you 10 or even 5km? Guys with muscles but without cardio are at risk of suffering a heart attack just like any other guy. Like I said, I have always been searching for an overall healthy approach. Speaking of health, I think I should go sleep now.

No comments: