Sunday, July 22, 2012

Room cooked food!


I am proud to report finally I have managed to cook a complete meal by myself. After thinking for a while, I decided to buy a pack of brown rice to try out. It came out a bit burnt instead but it is soft like normal rice. There is little to no taste at all though. Nothing a little bit of pepper can't solve. As you can see from the picture above, I have a piece of steamed chicken and some greens with cream cheese. This is as healthy as healthy could get. I should add in an egg though. On another note, I look flabby. I know it is hard to look slim while sitting down but then, I do wish my stomach is firmer. Holding my breath does not help things. It only sucks in the cavity around the chest not at the lower abdomen. I still have a long way to go. Today I read an article regarding body-building and I guess this is as much as I can manage without gym and supplements. Slowly but surely I will come to accept that this is as far as I can go. But before I give up completely, I will still keep up my routine as a healthy lifestyle investment as long as possible. I think I am above average already. And I intend to stay that way, for the sake of my self-confidence as well as my health.

As you may have noticed, I have fiddled with my blog layout as well as added annoying background music simply because it is awesome. I was toying with the thought of actually taking blogging to a serious level but what can I blog about? Of course it should be a commercial topic since not everyone likes to read the personal thoughts of a complete stranger. I am no food expert nor do I have a good camera to capture images. I can't talk about K-pop either since there should be a gazillion blogs out there dedicated to the same thing. So I guess it should remain as it is. I will be tinkering with my blog from time to time out of self interest. You never know what might happen. Anyway the reason for my sudden free time is because this week I totally abstained from hanging out at the cybercafe. Even though cheap but the frequency of my visits are taking its toll on my wallet and generally my future finances. I have been exploring things to do with my time but most of it are spur of the moment kind of stuff, nothing solid. Sadly, I have yet to start studying my Korean. I did manage to get a chunk of office work done so tomorrow should be a bit open. Being able to work at home is awesome.

I intend to sleep early tonight since I couldn't take a nap in the afternoon. Even though I feel tired but my thoughts wander around when I tried to sleep. I guess it is simply my eyes being tired of staring at the screen whole day. It is no different from a normal weekday. Nevertheless I will provide my body with ample rest so that I will recover perfectly for my workout tomorrow. Referring back to the article I read, I cannot really measure the distance between workout intensity since I have never touched gym equipment but I know for sure the diet is very different. The meals I can still emulate but the amount of supplements that guy consumes is very very amazing. I am actually surprised you need that much to pump and maintain your body at that level. I always thought I simply lack the whey protein but in fact it was much more than that. Hopefully at the very least I will be able to cut out more fat from my body even though I will not end up very muscular. That is my main goal. I am actually trying very hard already considering my extremities are skinny. Maybe my body clings to the last bunch of fat around my abdomen since I do not eat that much anymore. I will need another month to find out. That's all, take care and good day~

No comments: