Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Series ending soon

This may strike a nerve with a lot of people, but I am sure a lot of people wants to see it struck too. I could not bring myself to understand why people ask for opinions and then reject it. Is it entertaining? You get to see this in maximum effect during lunch time. Usually it starts with someone asking what should the group eat. This gets more annoying twice-fold when the person is the one who asked for lunch in the first place. Being the kind person that you are, you dig through your memory and try to recall places and their menus. And now you are enlightened with what the ass does not like to eat or already eaten yesterday. So it either ends with you being pissed off or you continue to be the helpful friend by suggesting more places. Usually, I am not saying it is a certainty, you get rejected again for god knows what stupid excuse. How hard is it to make a decision? We are not weighing on your future or even risking indigestion here. The food all around the area costs more or less the same. Is your head always that empty or you are that afraid of commitment? And surprisingly, both genders do a praise-worthy job.

And we also have the vocal and immediate complainer. I know I complain a lot but this kind of people is in a league of its own. Lousy driver on the road they shoot away. Uncle cross the road slowly, they shoot also. Food come slowly, they complain. Food not tasty, they complain. I feel my energy being sucked away. Do they think they are not cool for being patient? Since when did people look down on considerate people? What did those people do to you? Nobody was harmed, be on your merry way. You can tie this up to the prick above. When somebody recommends a place, and the food is not to their liking, they blame. Nowadays I just fold my hands. Sometimes I even flip when the person gets whiny with almost everything. I am okay with eating the same damn thing day in day out. I am okay with that rude person speaking loudly or that waitress keep on bumping our seats. If small matters like this eats up my time, how the hell will I have enough time for larger exploits? For more important events? Will I be any less dependable or awesome if I just suck it up? I would rather take that risk than appearing like a childish brat.

This daily posts complaining about various aspects of my life will be stopping soon. I am running out of material since I think I have covered most of it. I am sure some of you are entertained by what I write, but I assure you, they are real. If you know me in real life, come over and I will name some people and their various irritating exploits. It is just that things are finally getting to the limit and I just have to do something about it. By writing things down, it is a way to express myself and my innermost feelings. I have never exploded like this. At least not outwardly. Even in the blog I tend to be wallowing in self-pity. Now I feel like a free man. Instead of blaming only myself and fate, I will start blaming others for a change. If anyone is offended by this, I will not apologize. This is my blog, first and foremost, and I could have chosen to only share this in my various public domain accounts instead of Facebook. You wouldn't even know this blog existed and how I feel. If you feel like you have to do something about it, write a blog about it. And don't share it out. Just keep it to yourself and giggle with your friends about how horrible I am. I do not think I am a coward for not revealing the names, I am just not that cruel or stupid. For everything that I stand for, I still respect privacy and personal space. Why do I want to spoil the lives of others? Wouldn't I just be the same as those terrible people?

No comments: