Friday, November 2, 2007

2/11/2007

Exam loh!!!! in less than 9 hours...i will b sitting in the exam hall...hm...i guess i hav done everything tat i can today...yesterday night after supper i came back to my room n played a round of dota promising tat i wont play today...the group win wif a big margin...it was fun...sumhow i feel it was back in form 6 again...the confidence...hahaha...i dedicate the victory to all my frens studying hard nia...hope they will do well in their exams...true enuf today i didnt play...onli played king of fighters 2002...tat lasted less than 20 minutes..most of my time today used to study n surfing the net..earlier during lunch i bit my lip!! so pain de...bleeding...swollen a bit as well...later during dinner i m veli afraid tat i will bite it again...hahaha...hm..the rest of the day iz rather normal nia...spent dinner alone...dun really think tat much nowadays...mayb i think till sien de...or iz juz tat in the end the problem comes from myself...if any of u invited me for dinner juz bcoz u read my blog or anything...then rather not...i oso dun like to 'invade'..meaning suddenly invite myself into a dinner group...same goes for inviting me out of pity...after so long i guess the situation juz makes me alone...i find no more reason to blame other ppl de...sum got partners...sum their frenship wif others r much stronger than wif mine...i kenot expect them to think so much of me as i do towards them nia...a strong frenship takes time n tears...nothing will change so quickly within one sem...hm...i guess tatz it...furthermore there r ppl tat their style completely go against mine...juz not compatible i guess...i do not expect any of u to change...coz if it were me, i oso couldnt change lah...itz not tat i hav given up though...there r sumthings tat r better left natural...but there r sumthings tat require a bit of a nudge or even a push to happen...hehehe...content wif my life right now? i cant say tat i hav suffered a lot...i do hav a good family, doing kinda good in my studies....on the other hand i cant really say tat i m truly happy...well...i can juz say tat it iz too early to say anything for sure...hehehee...hope everything iz wat it seems...let there b no more lies or betrayal...but if one can see good n evil so clearly...then one iz aledi similar to a god...i m...no god.

No comments: