Sunday, November 4, 2007

4/11/2007

Wheeee....play almost 2 days de looo...after the paper on friday i got 10 days of rest...b4 i carry on...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!...ok back to the point...i still got my project due 19th nov...gotta get it started de...tomolo iz sunday...i think i will try my best tomolo...haihz..cant say the paper on friday was good...in fact the tips were all wrong...hahaha...but at least i know i hav done all tat i could...even if i spend more time reading the day or few days b4, i dun think i can improve a lot nia...at least i m convincing myself to think like tat...so dun feel tat terrible...if got sumone comfort me like tat then sure 100% ok de now...hehehe...haihz...actually i wana go play more nia....but after chatting wif a few ppl i find out tat i m considered lazy de...a coursemate finished part of the project aledi...n sum ppl i know iz studying hard even though their paper almost as far away as mine...mayb different course requirements? as usual my memory iz not tat good nia...i m considered lucky tat my course dun really require me to memorise a lot of facts...especially facts tat i m not interested in...if i landed in sum chemistry related course i would b failing my subjects instead of it being B and above...there r ppl who study for themselves n there r ppl who study for others...i m in the second category...i study for others...i study to make my parents happy...n later wen i graduate land a better job to financially support my parents n future family...i study to not lose to my frens...but i know now certain courses r easier to score compared to others...so i guess really kenot compare...but even if i do not need to study tat much...perhaps i can b a source of motivation for others as they hav been for me...i will feel kinda uncomfortable wen i see others studying while i juz sit there playing...but mayb they hav their own plans...mayb study hard for now then go play later? will i b a fool for studying as well? i guess not gua...dun think anyone can overprepare for anything...but for now i still follow wat my heart feels along wif wat my brain thinks...if i feel like i wana play, after thinking wat stuff i havent do, i will make my decision...life iz too short...dun wana live wif regrets or thinking bout past possibilities...ok, itz impossible to do tat but i wana minimize it as much as possible...however, life iz not so short until u dun need to think of the future...hehehe...understand mah?? i guess tatz it...gona sleep soon...bb~

No comments: