Wednesday, November 7, 2007

7/11/07

Wheee...today iz a meaningful day nia...didnt do much of my project...but went to watch Stardust nia at midvalley wif a group of frens!!!...Yvaine iz so beautiful!! the story iz so good!! funny n nice!!..the romance part iz great!! Hahahah...a few years ago i dunno how to appreciate romance yet nia...coz i nvr experienced love or dunno the definition of love yet...now after a lot i feel i can understand a part of it de...but i still havent been in a relationship b4 nia...love sumone got lah...anywayz i will remember the story as long as i could...but so many great movies r coming out...tis sem break i m gona stock up on dvds...now my home finally got dvd player nia..last time rely on my old ps2 as well as my laptop...if possible i wana watch Stardust again...let it remind me bout the beauty of love once more...n see Yvaine in action again~~..her smile, her hair...brilliant gold!! so straight n soft...if i could run my fingers through such hair...if she would cut it..i dun even wana imagine...so hard to grow it so long nia!!!...now i think i know the problem wif my hair de...itz not soft enuf...tatz y itz always out of control...no need to do rebonding lah...let me try making my hair soft n manageable first...hehehe...all the good stuff iz over..now to the bad...i missed out on an event de...so many ppl aledi know my phone iz not in perfect condition yet they call me...sum knew i had sumthing else to do but nvr spoke up...n finally they decided to keep things from me wen they know it will hurt me more...but the fact iz...by u keeping...u think i would hav felt better? especially wen i know the truth?...u think u r making things better?...nvr heard of 'better late than never?'...if i rejected u myself then u nvr mind lah...wen things r actually getting better...the peace always get shattered...now i dunno how to feel anymore...i m writing tis wif a surprisingly calm emotion...i guess tis was bcoz my plans were too perfect? i wanted to distance myself from tis group...the group tat hurts me over n over again...so now itz tat effective tat no one cares bout me anymore...i m not needed anywhere, my presence iz not important...no more frens...juz sumone tat lives in the same hostel...everyone...if u hav taken tis step...if u really dun wana care for me anymore...stop giving me hope...stop acting as though u regret wen u obviously dont...u r like healing an injury juz to stab at it again...u know how despicable n low tat tactic iz? why dont u juz end it once n for all?...try telling the girl u love...tat u love her then throw her aside...moments later u said u were juz kidding then u said gimme a chance...the girl loves u...so one more chance...then u throw her away again...over n over again she accepted u n u denied her...u think tatz veli bad right? think bout yurselves...to even b associated wif ppl like tis...ceh....today i hav experienced the joys of being single as well as the joys if i found my partner...by being single, i can admire the beauty of others as well as experience various love stories so tat i can b a better lover perhaps? hehe...by being wif a partner, u can share so many things...n u know (in my case) she wont ever betray u....hopefully lah...hahaha...she will b there to comfort u, to share yur happiness, to walk wif u...how come tonight no stars shining geh? hehehe....

No comments: