Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blogging and me

Decided to start blogging early today instead of leaving it for last. Even though I got nothing going on tomorrow morning, but it is not fun rushing a post just so that I can sleep. Coming from the post yesterday, blogging has been a real help in identifying my real issues and feelings. However, this might even be the reason why I will stop this daily routine soon. Being reminded of those things all the time is not fun at all. It tends to complicate things as well. Of course it is good to always be aware of your own life but it is as idealistic as living everyday as if your last. Do you know how tiring it is if you really live like that? Each decision weighs heavily as you assume that this is your final 24 hours. If I only have 24 hours left, I won't even go to sleep for that matter. Of course those quotes are not supposed to be taken that seriously but I hope you get the idea. All this while I wish to simplify my life but somehow this blog is not making it any easier. Too much of a good thing is bad and I guess it applies to self-reflection also.

I will not stop completely though. Perhaps I will only blog when I have the inspiration to do so. It is not fun when I have to struggle in order to complete a post due to lack of ideas. Especially on boring days. It would be awesome if everyday is eventful but not only is it impossible, it will thoroughly exhaust me. Today is a prime example of an uneventful day. I can go on and one about my conquests in games and such but that will only make this blog dull and pointless. I usually go about doing my chores on Saturday and thus the most eventful thing that could happen is getting a glance of hot chicks at the supermarket. Other than that, I usually spend my time catching up on sleep, gaming, watching Korean shows or exercising. I could talk about my colourful past but it will run out sooner or later. And usually it is accompanied by memories which I rather not think about. I think I have already gone beyond the frequency of typical bloggers. How many bloggers out there actually come out with content daily?

It is true writing has always been an interest to me. Somehow it just seems fun to write about things. And I can maintain my level of English. Though usually the grammar is very informal, I think the vocabulary is still okay. Else, I have no reason to write. My work revolves around using a computer even for reports. I guess this is similar to writing using your hand. Nowadays it feels awkward whenever I pick up a pen. Most things come as a double-edged sword. Almost anything can be used either way. Blogging can make you happy simply by blogging about joyful events or positive thinking. As you write, you tend to get absorbed into the content as well. However, blogging can make you more depressed when you write about all the despair or helplessness you face. Because when you write, you are also telling yourself. This is how some people memorize things by writing it out using their own words. I think I can still handle it to an extent.

And that is just exactly why I am against myself blogging daily. Knowing how things are currently, I don't really have happy events all the time. So I should just concentrate on living my life and facing tomorrow instead of reflecting on it every night. There is no proper way to live actually because if there were, everyone will be following it by now. And I choose to simplify things. We should always make decisions guided by past experience and current knowledge but there should be a limit. Just because it failed the last time, doesn't mean it will fail this time unless it is a 100% thing. Furthermore if you can afford to lose and the gain substantial, why not? Gambling is part of living I guess. We gamble our future on every decision that we make. Sometimes the stakes are higher as we arrive at a crossroad in our lives. Anyway one way or the other, I have managed to write this much even though I was expecting only 3 paragraphs. Ending this on a high note, take care and enjoy Sunday!!!

No comments: