Monday, March 5, 2012

Late nights and me pt.2

Seems like my international audience have extended to the residents of Ireland and France. If only they were here as a reader instead of due to those backdoor spam links. Anyway it is very late now as I just returned from an outing with friends from Ipoh. One of them moved to KL while another came over just to have fun. Spend most of the day at Sunway Pyramid before moving on to SS2 for dinner. After that, it is Overtime at Sunway Giza. I am a wee bit tipsy now due to exhaustion and the beer so this will be my only paragraph I guess. I don't even have time to take my bath. I was rather surprised to find young females at Overtime instead of working adults. Though it is actually understandable considering tomorrow is Monday. But I think they shouldn't start harming their health so early. Well I was part of them too I guess. Now I understand how my parents feel when I go out to drink last time. Drinking is good in moderation and I do enjoy drinking so the only reason I managed to stay away is because I cannot find anyone to go with. Or perhaps the correct timing. My housemate goes there frequently but he doesn't work 9-5. Anyway it is time for me to sleep. Take care and enjoy Monday!!

No comments: