Saturday, March 3, 2012

Late nights and me

It has been a while since I stayed up so late. And it is the first time I actually played badminton until 1am. My body did not perform well but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Somehow the whole day played out okay even though I missed a proper dinner. The supper more than makes up for it. I will most probably be trying to catch up on sleep tomorrow and hopefully will not harm my health or anything. I don't really have much to say as I am too tired to even feel anything. All I want is just to have a good rest. Having a nice dream wouldn't be too bad either. Today was just a typical day in the office. At least I managed to do something and confirm the task planning for next week. Looking back at my recent posts, I guess I enjoy being emotional. Somehow it make things more interesting I guess? To confront your real desires, feelings and most importantly yourself makes you feel alive. Solid reminder of where you are now and where you want to go next. Anyway isn't this the idea of a diary? To express yourself with words?

Back to late nights, usually it involves social activities with a group of people. In the past, it will either be gaming or simply supper. Sometimes it can be both. Back in those days, life is a bit easier and with more freedom. Well I thought it was hell at that time but that is only because I haven't experienced working life yet. Staying up late was the norm and so was getting smoke in my clothes. We even criticize those that usually sleep early even though there is nothing going on the very next morning. Because classes do not last 9-5, I can catch up on my sleep anytime of the day most of the time. But once I step out into the working life, I need to sleep as much as possible the night before to last the whole 8-9 hours I am in office. Now things are much easier with Facebook and Youtube access but a heavy lunch is still dangerous. It is human nature to only cherish things we have lost. Else we may not be aware of how important it is to us in the first place. I think I better stop here since it is close to 4am. I can barely think. Take care and enjoy Saturday!!

No comments: