Monday, January 30, 2012

Holidays and me

Finally I am back after almost a week long hiatus. Been busy with eating, gambling, gaming and eating. Anyway I am still suffering from holiday blues so I will keep the post today short and sweet as well. I am sure all of you do not want to crawl back to work tomorrow. Especially on a Monday. To those who started work earlier, my utmost respects to all of you. I hope I do not need to learn how to deal with a similar situation anytime soon. First of all, I am surprised to see my body been holding up rather well under the constant food binge. Of course I am rather sluggish and stiff now but after weighing myself, I am still the same. Or the damn thing broke. Anyway here is the promised monthly picture of my progress.






The picture on the left is last month while the picture on the right is current view. Not much progress but my motivation is stronger than ever. I am still quite overweight and there is much work to be done. Let's hope this month will be more fruitful.

During the CNY holidays, I have taken a step forward in some of my new year resolutions. I finally cleaned my Facebook friend list. People that hate my guts and those silent viewers are deleted. I still retain a vast majority of friends if you are wondering. However, I did delete all existence of the first girl I like from my life. No Facebook, MSN, coin in necklace or contact number anymore. I have still yet to make significant progress in learning how to shuffle or learning Korean. I did learn simple stepping and certain terms in Korean. Does that count? Anyway I hope you all enjoy this short post. Take care and try to enjoy Monday!!!

No comments: