Sunday, January 15, 2012

Short post

I am really dizzy right now after playing computer games almost 4 hours straight with my housemate and his brother. I didn't expect to play this long and well it sort of spoiled my rest and relax plan today. It was fun nonetheless. Perhaps a good laugh is what I really need. And indeed I laughed a lot. Nothing much happened today as I go about completing my chores and resting myself. It is fun to watch TV once in a while also. It just feels right to lie down on the couch and channel surf. Maybe it is already in the genes of us humans. Today I tried to follow through with my light exercises and I think I better stop completely tomorrow. I will try a new approach on Monday and Tuesday so I should rest up. This way I can rest my fear of overexercising also. I need to accept the fact that this kind of stuff takes time.

However, my friend today actually said I look fat in the picture I posted in this blog. I guess I do. But perception of everyone is different. His words will just serve as motivation for me. My only regret was why didn't I start dieting earlier. I don't really have anything much to show for this coming Chinese New Year. Well there are many 'If's in life and that is how things are. We can never escape the fact that we sometimes do wonder what will happen if we made another choice at a turning point in our life so far. Tomorrow I am going to wake up feeling sluggish and with a headache. My body has a biological alarm clock that is set to 9-10am. Now I can only think, what if I stopped playing earlier? That's it from me and enjoy your Sunday!!!

No comments: