Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shopping and me

Second day in Ipoh and I think it is still awesome so far. Most of today was spent shopping for last minute supplies and also something special for myself. I make it a point to spend money on myself annually. First year it was PS3 and a personal laptop. I will try to upload photos as soon as possible. It is a fun gadget for me. However during shopping today, I think it is the first time I find myself being irritated at the crowd. Maybe I am still tired but I really wasn't in the mood to actually walk around. When I feel cranky, minor irritants become a huge issue for me and without proper control I might explode in a regrettable outburst. I don't really like people that mindlessly walk around slowly, tinkering with their phones and blocking my way. If they need to talk or interact with their phones, why can't they step aside for a minute?

Currently I am suffering from a slight sore throat and I hope it will not get any worst. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year eve and there is still much more errands to run. I was actually due for a yumcha session today but due to some miscommunication with my friends it didn't go through. I think it is common for this stuff to happen around here. Somehow they are more laid back about things like this. I do admit I am not as close to them nowadays either due to me complaining about the late night outings. Well if it is not reasonable, I won't bend backwards anymore. This is all I guess. I can't afford to spend so much time writing. Take care and enjoy Sunday!!

No comments: