Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 coming

Somehow I managed to come back in time to blog about the day. Without really noticing I have been doing this nightly routine for a few weeks. I do have the capacity to continue writing but I usually forget all about the things I want to write by now. Sadly, I do not have the tendency to take photos so the blog still looks bland even though it is filled to the brim with my writing. Or perhaps people just do not care that much about my blog. I take no offense from it because I do not really read other blogs daily either. This blog is just my personal space to express myself in words. I can only hope that the things I write will provide entertainment or some food for thought to the people who take their time to read it.

Anyway I just came back from an outing with my friends from Ipoh. There wasn't really much catching up as somehow everyone made it feel like it was just any other outing. We joked about current affairs as we rush to Jusco to catch Sherlock Holmes 2. It was a rather good watch and I think it is well balanced between comedy, dialogue and action. Not a bad movie to end 2011 for me. I doubt I will be catching any movies being released this coming Thursday. From there we headed out for supper and continued our idle chatter. However it didn't last long because we are not in the same channel anymore. I understand it is something inevitable but time changes people. Perhaps they remained the same and it is just me that changed but hopefully things will remain for a while longer.

We are different from each other and that is why we are attracted to each other. Furthermore each attraction is of a different kind. For example, I may be attracted to his sense of humour or his deep knowledge of technology. However it is usually affected by our recent experience, interests and events. Our priorities will shift according to our needs. It is rather miraculous to find something in this world that could resist change. Even love evolves as the relationship strengthens or weakens. But love is not something that could be understood so easily. We do not simply fall in love with looks, personality or wealth alone. All 3 of those will change through time as well. What we will come to love is everything about the person and everything that the person will be. It is never easy to love someone but it is too easy to claim be in love.

Now that I think about it, perhaps the rift between me and the group exists due to my constant nagging them to move to KL. In some way it is a twisted way to show concern for their future but I need to understand that they do not appreciate me doing so. Earlier today I had a discussion with an old friend about his decision to stay in Ipoh even though with his capabilities I am sure he will survive easily in KL. More or less, it is about personal opinion on needs and wants. The only time when a person is satisfied is when the person is happy and is content with everything currently. Which to me is hard to believe. I am very anti-complacency and I frequently seek improvements whenever and wherever possible. We are given a chance to live life and I honestly think we should go and discover all that is to be offered.

Suddenly I remembered that I touch this topic before. Oh well, I am too lazy to delete it and think of other stuff to write. Currently I am revisiting what I missed so far in Ipoh, Korean songs. With a severely limited bandwidth, I could not access my Youtube playlist and I didn't really bother to download those songs earlier. Touching on the topic of love earlier made me reflect on my celebrity crush as well as my overall interest in Korean shows. They give me a strange, warm and comfortable feeling that I could not find elsewhere. A sense of peace and fulfilment as if all problems of mine simply disappear. Perhaps I am so fixated on it that all the other stuff are pushed aside. Tomorrow is another workout day but judging by the recent weather I think I might as well stay indoors. That's all from me, take care and have a good Wednesday.

No comments: