Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lost post?

I am not sure if anyone else experience this before but my post just disappeared. Perhaps it is due to me logging into my work account to check the mail while I am working on the post. Anyway I will try to summarize everything here again I guess. Due to a late outing with my neighbourhood friends in Ipoh I came back rather late and thus the delayed blog post. I manage to hang out with the people during my internship period during university days as well. Made me think about my own social circle and I bet you people are not interested to hear about it so I guess the lost post is a blessing in disguise. I think I gained a lot of weight but I wouldn't know for sure until I measure it properly. If that is the case, I will need to re-evaluate the things I eat for the upcoming CNY celebrations. I am severely sleep-deprived so I guess this is all from me. My memory is not working as good as I want it to. Enjoy the day everyone!!!

No comments: