Sunday, February 26, 2012

Camera angles and me

I wasn't going to post this topic today but because the original was too depressing, might as well end the weekend on a positive note. Even though it wasn't very eventful for me. In fact it was kinda annoying with the houseowner's guests coming to stay for the weekend. I guess the bright side would be I managed to keep my exercises to a minimum. Else I would be spending the whole afternoon in front of the TV while doing something. My right arm still a bit sore after the badminton game. I guess I overexerted myself without realizing it. I wonder how does it work actually. Do I access 110% of my power for a given moment and then I pay dearly for it? Or the strength already exists but it is just that my current fitness level could not handle it without being sore? Well I shouldn't think too much about it and just concentrate on improving my body. And here is the progress picture of me with a twist:





As you can see I have also included the frontal picture of me for this month but doesn't look that much different from last month. I should keep the pictures to a minimum here so please refer to the post titled 'Holidays and Me' from January. I couldn't post the link here because it seems blogspot has a policy against linking to my own blog I suppose.

I decided to experiment with camera angles a bit to make certain people shut up about me lying with my progress. I know I still got work to be done but I am already very proud of my current status. So please let me enjoy the results of my effort. I am now very close to vertical abs or as I like to say 11s which are typical female abs. This is what happens when I work out without gym equipment or a proper trainer I guess. Anyway females usually do not go for 6-packs unless they are very dedicated. For me, I think the major point is to destroy the rest of the fat surrounding my stomach. It has been a long struggle and hopefully it will end soon. I am rather surprised how camera angles can change how something is perceived. Indeed it is a very interesting skill to master. I shall not laugh at people taking pictures of themselves anymore. This is it for today, take care and enjoy Monday!!

No comments: